Fractional Mesotherapy Facial Treatments at Retreat Clinic in Staines-upon-Thames
Fractional Mesotherapy is an advanced skin treatment which combines the benefits of microneedling and mesotherapy. Sometimes known as Fusion Fractional Mesotherapy, this treatment can transform your skin’s texture and tone from within through tiny pin-prick injections of beneficial ingredients including vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Now available at Retreat Aesthetics Clinic in Staines, this innovative treatment is designed to plump up your skin, making it look younger, firmer and more radiant.
Unlike face creams, which only work on the top layers of your skin, mesotherapy uses targeted ingredients injected into the connective tissue of the “mesoderm” or middle layer of the skin. The blend of active ingredients used in the treatment will be specifically targeted to your skin’s particularl needs. The results are instant and last for weeks, as the treatment continues to act on the skin.
You can now experience the benefits of fractional mesotherapy at our Retreat Clinic in Staines. Call us on 01784 776119 to find out more and book.
Fractional Mesotherapy Specialists Near Me
What is Fractional Mesotherapy?
The mesotherapy technique was developed in the 1950s by French doctor Michel Pistor, originally as a pain relief treatment. It has since gained popularity as a non-surgical cosmetic treatment designed to promote collagen and elastin production in the skin and boost blood circulation through tiny injections of a cocktail of vitamins, minerals and other beneficial ingredients including hyaluronic acid.
It involves the use of very fine needles to give multiple injections of a specially designed blend of beneficial ingredients for immediate and long lasting results in terms of skin rejuvenation and hydration.
In Fractional Mesotherapy, this approach is combined with the benefits of microneedling. Microneedling, sometimes known as Collagen Stimulation or Collagen Induction Therapy, has long been a popular treatment designed to stimulate the skin’s own collagen production through the use of tiny pin-pricks which activate the skin’s healing process. As we age, the skin’s collagen production slows, resulting in sagging, lines and wrinkles. Boosting the skin’s collagen production promotes healthier, younger looking skin.
When the benefits of mesotherapy and microneedling are combined, this treatment can deliver outstanding results in terms of skin rejuvenation.
What are the benefits of Fractional Mesotherapy?
Fractional mesotherapy offers a fantastic remedy for a range of skin concerns. It can be used to:
– Reduce unwanted skin pigmentation
– Improve the appearance of acne
– Improve dull, tired looking skin and promote a more radiant complexion
– Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines
– Treat hair loss and alopecia
– Reduce the signs of aging through improved blood circulation
Who is Fractional Mesotherapy suitable for?
The treatment could benefit anyone who wants to correct skin concerns from within. It is an effective anti-aging treatment that anyone aged from their late twenties would benefit from, as well as being used to address concerns such as acne scarring and pigmentation. Book a consultation and we will assess your current skin condition and recommend the most appropriate treatment course for your needs as well as recommend the mesotherapy serum to be used.
Does mesotherapy hurt?
The treatment is not painful although some people find it slightly uncomfortable. An anaesthetic numbing cream can be used if needed.
What can I expect at my mesotherapy appointment?
Before your treatment our experienced team will carry out a full consultation with you to understand your skin concerns and medical history. Following this, your skin will be cleansed and exfoliated prior to the mesotherapy treatment.
Your appointment will take up to an hour for a full face.
Is there any downtime after Fractional Mesotherapy?
No downtime is required. You can expect to see some redness or tiny needle marks after the treatment, which will clear quickly. Occasionally there may be a little bruising or swelling but this should clear within 24 -48 hours, although it can take up to a week.
How many treatments will I require?
If you simply want to achieve an instant glowing complexion for a special occasion, then you may choose to have a single treatment.
To achieve optimum results however, and particularly if you want to tackle a particular skin concern, we recommend a series of between 4 and 6 sessions at two weekly intervals. Most patients notice a significant improvement after 2 or 3 sessions. After the initial series of treatments, we recommend you book maintenance appointments once or twice a year.
How long will the results of Fractional Mesotherapy last?
You can expect to see immediate results after a single session, which will continue for several weeks afterwards. By completing the full recommended course you will achieve optimum results, but you can expect to need top-up appointments once or twice a year to maintain these.
What type of Fractional Mesotherapy skin treatments do you offer at Retreat Clinic in Staines?
We offer a range of treatments to address a variety of skin concerns. These include:
- Mesoglow Facial with Mesoshine & Photo-Aging Peel – a comprehensive firming & hydrating treatment delivered to the skin via microneedle. This is combined with two Toskani facial peels designed to promote skin cell renewal and reduce hyper-pigmentation. £149
- Mesolift Facial with Mesoshine & Photo-Aging Peel – a lifting and anti-aging cocktail from Toskani including Hyaluronic Acid, which provides a tightening effect on the appearance of mild & moderate wrinkles. Administered via microneedle and combined with two Toskani facial peels designed to promote skin cell renewal and reduce hyper-pigmentation. £149
- Meso Melasma / Aging Spot Facial with Chemical Peel – designed to treat hyperpigmentation, or dark skin patches, this cocktail helps to repair and revitalise damaged skin. Administered via microneedle and combined with a facial peel, such as the Toskani Radiance peel, for additional benefits. £149
- Meso Acne Treatment with Chemical Peel – a purifying cocktail designed to improve the appearance of the skin and reduce imperfections. It balances sebacious secretions and prevents the growth of acne causing bacteria. A series of treatments is recommended for optimum results. Treatment is delivered to the skin via microneedle and combined with a Purifying peel. £149
- Meso Eye Treatment for Eye Bags / Dark Circles / Crows Feet – specifically designed for the sensitive eye area, this treatment is designed to reduce the signs of aging, pigmentation problems and improve microcirculation around the eye. Delivered via microneedle. £75
- Mesoglow Facial – a comprehensive firming & hydrating treatment delivered to the skin via microneedle. £115
- Mesolift Facial – a lifting and anti-aging cocktail from Toskani including Hyaluronic Acid delivered to the skin via microneedle £115
Book a Fractional Mesotherapy Appointment at Retreat Clinic Aesthetics Specialists in Staines-upon-Thames
To find out howfractional mesotherapy can improve the condition of your skin, book an appointment by calling our Staines beauty salon on 01784 776119. You can book online here.