Keeping You Safe at Retreat Clinic, Staines Beauty Salon
We are delighted to welcome you back to our beauty salon in Staines-upon-Thames. The health and safety of our clients and team is always our top priority and we’ve been busy updating the salon to ensure that it is Covid-secure.
We want you to be able to relax and enjoy your appointment with us, so you can look fabulous while feeling safe at our salon.
Please read the following information carefully because by booking your next appointment with us, you are agreeing to these conditions and new procedures.
The ‘New Normal’ at Retreat Clinic
Our team are trained in the latest procedures to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, in accordance with the latest government guidelines. We will keep these under review and update them as necessary.
The salon has been deep cleaned in preparation for re-opening, and it will be cleaned thoroughly every day before and between appointments.
Changes to Our Salon
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception, and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- There will be markers on the floor which will help us all to maintain social distancing.
- A protective screen will be fitted at reception to separate you from our receptionist.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located around the salon. You will be asked to sanitize your hands when you arrive.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon, including keeping doors and windows open wherever possible.
- Our staff will be wearing full PPE, including gloves, visors, disposable aprons, and masks, to avoid spreading infection to our guests.
- Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety.
- Our team are all aware of the vital importance of not coming into the Clinic if they are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 or are aware that they have been exposed to the virus and need to self-isolate.
Our Covid-Secure Routine
- We have carried out a thorough review of the treatments we offer. Some treatments will have to be removed for your safety, so please check with us for the latest information.
- The gaps between appointments will increase to avoid any overlap and maintain social distancing. It will also allow us to clean the salon between each guest. All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment as per normal.
- Your therapist will remain in the room with you throughout your treatment to avoid the need for extra PPE.
- Your therapist will wash their hands before and after your appointment in accordance with NHS and government guidelines.
- At the end of your appointment you will be asked to pay by card as we will not be able to accept cash from you for hygiene reasons.
When You Arrive
- When you arrive, we will greet you warmly but from a social distance.
- Where possible, we will escort you straight to your treatment room to avoid congestion.
- Because we must stick to our strict cleaning routine, it is essential that you turn up to your appointment on time. If you turn up too late, you will be turned away and unfortunately you will still be charged.
- When you arrive at the salon, we will take your temperature with a contactless thermometer. If the reading is too high, we will have to turn you away and book you a new appointment.
Preparing for Your Visit
- All guests at our salon are asked to wear a mask at all times while they are here, so please bring a mask if possible. If you don’t own a mask, we have some available for purchase.
- It is essential that you pre-book your appointment with us – walk-ins are not accepted.
- If you would like to cancel, please give us at least 48 hours notice so that we can swap your appointment with someone else.
- The 48-hour rule does not apply if you start exhibiting coronavirus symptoms. If this is the case, please DO NOT come to the salon. Instead, please contact us and we will book an alternative appointment for you. We also ask that you DO NOT come to the salon if a member of your household exhibits symptoms of the coronavirus, or if you know that you have been exposed and need to self-isolate.
- We will not be able to provide refreshments during your visit, so please bring your your own water bottle if you wish. Please note that we will not permit any other food or drink in the salon for hygiene reasons.
- To keep the number of people in the salon to a minimum, we ask that you come to your appointment alone, unless you require a carer to come with you.
- We will not be accepting any cash, so please remember to bring your credit card to pay.
We’re Looking Forward to Welcoming You Back To Our Beauty Salon and Aesthetics Clinic in Staines-Upon-Thames
If you’re a regular customer or you had an appointment booked which fell during lockdown, you will be contacting you shortly to book one of the first slots when we reopen. To book an appointment please use our online booking service.
To ask any questions about our Covid-safety precautions, please call our salon on 01784 776119.