Professional Waxing at Retreat Clinic in Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey
Waxing is a temporary hair removal treatment that rips the hair directly from the root, guaranteeing a smooth and clear finish every time. Your beauty therapist will offer an efficient and discreet service and will keep any discomfort to a minimum.
You should let your hair grow for around three weeks for optimum waxing hair removal results. Most people see minimal regrowth in around three weeks and return for repeat waxing treatments between four to six weeks after their initial treatment.
Waxing is much quicker than electrolysis, and it still boasts excellent results. With chest, bikini, lip, and leg waxing available, there’s no better place to go in Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey. We are also specialists at Brazilian and Hollywood waxing.
Waxing Hair Removal Specialists Near You
- Upper Lip
- Upper Lip and Chin
- Full Face
- Half Leg, Feet, and Toes
- Full Leg, Feet, and Toes
- Bikini Line
- Forearms, Hands, and Fingers
- Full Arms, Hands, and Fingers
- Avoid applying heat to the waxed area for 12 to 24 hours. This includes hot baths, sauna, and steam.
- Avoid applying fragranced products to the waxed area. This includes, perfume, scented body lotion, cosmetics, or hygiene sprays.
- Avoid sun tanning for 12 to 24 hours. This includes any strong ultraviolet (UV) light exposure or tanning bed treatments.
Book Your Waxing Hair Removal Appointment at Retreat Clinic, Beauty Salon in Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey
For beautifully silky smooth, hair free skin, call Retreat Clinic on 01784 776119 to book your waxing hair removal appointment. Alternatively you can use our easy online booking system here.